keeping winter damp at bay


changes to Government Grants


remember to keep your records

empty image
empty image

You need to keep correct records in order to make a claim, even if you use a tax agent to prepare your tax return or you do it yourself. You need to keep records of the rental income you receive and the deductible expenses you pay. These records must be kept for five years from the date your tax return is lodged. With Fitzpatricks Real Estate we provide financial statements for each rental property which will be forwarded to landlords in early July.