Residential Sales FAQ

How do I know if a pool or spa is compliant?

Fitzpatricks - 23/01/2020

Before you sell your property you will need to make sure your pool/spa is registered with the NSW swimming pool register. You will also need to have a compliance certificate, occupation certificate or certificate of non-compliance. To check if your pool or spa is compliant visit More information can be found here

Continue reading

What is the Sale Process?

Fitzpatricks - 03/01/2020

When you have decided on your agent you need to sign an Agency Agreement and get a Contract drawn up by your solicitor. Once the contract has been received by the agent, they can then begin marketing your property. Your agent will then conduct buyer work and inspections. Offers from purchasers will be negotiated with you via your agent. Once you have accepted an offer …

Continue reading