Riverside High-rise Wagga Wagga


Should you list your property before Christmas?


How do I know if a pool or spa is compliant?


Before you sell your property you will need to make sure your pool/spa is registered with the NSW swimming pool register. You will also need to have a compliance certificate, occupation certificate or certificate of non-compliance.

To check if your pool or spa is compliant visit http://www.swimmingpoolregister.nsw.gov.au/

More information can be found here http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/ftw/consumers/product_and_service_safety/pool_safety/swimming_pools.page