King Events Wagga Wagga is hosting its Speaker Spotlight Sessions on Thursday 24th September from 6-8pm at Forum 6 cinemas, Trail Street Wagga Wagga. This is a fantastic event bringing industry elite to Wagga Wagga. Fitzpatricks Real Estate is proud to be sponsoring this fantastic event.
The two guest speakers are:
Lisa Messenger – Entrepreneur, Founder/Editor-In-Chief of The Collective
Founder/Editor-In-Chief Lisa Messenger started her business life in sponsorship and events, brokering international deals for the likes of The Wiggles, Barry Humphries and Cirque du Soleil, before she expanded to PR (managing her own firm) and book publishing (where her company produced more than 400 books for others with a disruptive new approach). In 2013, with a strong sense of purpose and her entrepreneurial spirit firing, she launched The Collective. Under her leadership, it has grown rapidly into a multi-media brand to more than 30 countries, has defied the odds of the print magazine industry and along the way, has created a community of like-minded, driven, talented and inspired human beings. As Uber Australia General Manager David Rohrsheim says, Lisa is… “A powerful combination to make the impossible happen”.
Sisters Sara and Amy Chamberlain – The Real Estate Stylist (TRES)
The Real Estate Stylist (TRES) is owned and run by sisters Sara and Amy Chamberlain. Originally from Wagga Wagga, they both moved to Melbourne approximately 13 years ago. With a Great Grandmother, Grandma and Mother with a unique sense of style and making a home, the girls embarked on a journey to turn the “Property Styling” industry on its head. Both from varied backgrounds, Sara led the way to starting The Real Estate Stylist as she had already owned successful businesses prior to this and was working as an editorial stylist. Amy, a successful teacher, quit her job to start up TRES and so the journey began.
They bought their first couch from floor stock in 2012 and were given their first job two days later. Little did they know how hard and labour intensive the job was. Recently they launched TRES sister brand The Artwork Stylist and within 2 months of launch TAS was featured in Inside Out Magazine, Real Living Magazine, The Age, Broadsheet and were the featured artist for The Kip and Co Media Launch.
You can purchase tickets through King Events
To WIN 2 tickets to the event, simply like our Facebook page and tag a friend in the competition post. See the terms and conditions below.
Speaker Spotlight Competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is Fitzpatricks Real Estate, ABN 11 684 067 209 whose registered office is at 138 Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga.
- Employees of Fitzpatricks Real Estate, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The prize : 2 tickets to King Events Speaker Spotlight Session to on Thursday 24th September, 2015 in Wagga Wagga.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To be eligible you must ‘like’ Fitzpatrick Real Estate’s Facebook page and ‘comment’ under the competition post.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 21st September at 5.00 pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random at 5.30 pm Monday 21st September, 2015 and will be notified by Facebook private message and through a post on our Facebook page.
- Facebook is in no way associated with this competition