The Fitzpatricks Report for the 2018 Financial Year has been released and includes some interesting statistics from residential sales, property management and commercial.
It is the only full and comprehensive report primarily aimed at providing you with the latest Wagga Wagga market data and knowledge to help you identify where potential real estate growth exists, including comparable data from NSW and capital cities.
The report includes statistics and data on house, unit and land sales, property management and commercial real estate, broken down into sections including:
• Population and Finance
• Residential Market
• Residential Investment
• Commercial and Industrial
• Wagga Wagga Lifestyle
Some interesting statistics from the 2018 Fitzpatricks report include:
- 2017/18 saw an 8.8% increase in the volume of house sales with the median house price increasing to $354,500
- The three strongest residential markets in Wagga Wagga for this period were: Kooringal (15.21%), Central Wagga (9.79%), Glenfield Park (8.85%)
- There has been a 20.2% decrease in vacant land sales in Wagga Wagga. The land supply in 2017/18 has not met demand. Bourkelands is now sold out, Lloyd has experienced growth with the bulk of the land being bought in the northern suburbs of Wagga.
- The median weekly rent for a house in Wagga in the June quarter was $328 with Fitzpatricks leasing 573 residential properties
- There were 44 commercial property sales in Wagga Wagga, Fitzpatricks Commercial negotiating 17 of these
If you would like to read some more interesting information from the report you can click here to download your free copy of the Fitzpatricks Report from our website.