As you embark on your venture to buy a home, one of the first decisions to make is whether to buy new or purchase an existing home. Each choice has its advantages, and there is no single answer that works for everyone.
Here are some things you’ll want to ponder as you decide which route to take.
- government incentives
- new appliances
- modern fixtures
- move straight in
- builders warranty included
- often include eco options such as more energy efficient appliances, solar panels and water saving initiatives
- established gardens
- developed neighbourhoods
- opportunity to update/remodel
- often located closer to the CBD, shopping centres and schools
- a larger selection of houses and locations to choose from