The Fitzpatricks Report for the 2017 Financial Year has been released and includes some interesting statistics from residential sales, property management and commercial.
It is the only full and comprehensive report primarily aimed at providing you with the latest Wagga Wagga market data and knowledge to help you identify where potential real estate growth exists, including comparable data from NSW and capital cities.
The report includes statistics and data on house, unit and land sales, property management and commercial real estate, broken down into sections including:
• Population and finance
• Residential market
• Residential investment
• Commercial and industrial
• First home ownership
Some interesting statistics from this report include:
- 2016/7 saw a 5.9% decrease in the volume of house sales while the median house price remained the same at $340,000
- The three strongest residential markets in Wagga Wagga for this period were: Central Wagga (11.32%), Kooringal (11.04%) and Lake Albert (9.73%)
- There has been a 5.5% decrease in vacant land sales in Wagga Wagga. Strong interest for land in Boorooma, Estella and Gobbagombalin (Estella Rise) has continued.
- The median weekly rent for a house in Wagga was $340 with Fitzpatricks leasing 596 residential properties
- There were 45 commercial property sales in Wagga Wagga, slightly down from last year.
If you would like to read some more interesting information from the report you can click here to download your free copy of the Fitzpatricks Report from our website.