The Fitzpatricks Report for the 2016 Financial Year has been released and includes some interesting statistics from residential sales, property management and commercial.
It is the only full and comprehensive report primarily aimed at providing you with the latest Wagga Wagga market data and knowledge to help you identify where potential real estate growth exists, including comparable data from NSW and capital cities.
The report includes statistics and data on house, unit and land sales, property management and commercial real estate, broken down into sections including:
• Population and finance
• Residential market
• Residential investment
• Commercial and industrial
• First home ownership
Some interesting statistics from this report include:
• 2015/16 saw a 10% increase in the volume of house sales and a 6.25% increase in the median house price
• There has been an 18% increase in vacant land sales in Wagga Wagga. The most popular suburbs for land sales were Gobbagombalin (Estella Rise) closely followed by Boorooma
• The median weekly rent for a house in Wagga was $330 with Fitzpatricks leasing 476 residential properties
• Our commercial department sold 48 commercial properties, a total of 29% of all commercial properties sold in Wagga
If you would like to read some more interesting information from the report you can click here to download your free copy of the Fitzpatricks Report from our website.