Inspired by all the renovation shows you see on TV, we thought we would share an impressive local renovation with you. Check out the before and after on this local home, it’s pretty impressive!
If you are planning to renovate your home in order to make a profit, consider these things;
- Work out what is going to add the most value to your home and who your buyer is. Essentially you want the renovation to be an ideal fit with the prospective buyer. This may involve some research on your behalf.
- Don’t try to do anything too different or out of the box, assure there is plenty of natural light and creating open spaces is always a winner.
- Consider you budget and watch it very closely. It only takes a few things to be over the price you first thought to put your whole renovation budget completely out, leaving you with a lot less profit then you once hoped for.
- Talk to a Real Estate agent about your plans. They are active in the market and can help you with what will add immediate value to your home and what your prospective buyer may be after.
- Make sure the tradesman you use are reputable and work to the highest of standards. Poor finishes and workmanship can ultimately deter your buyer and lessen the value of your home.
- If you are not sure where to start, renovated kitchen and bathrooms can add a fresh feel to your whole home.
Take a look at this local Wagga home that has been completely transformed with spectacular results!